Around 150 farmers belonging to two villages around Dharwad were provided with kitchen garden kits. Kitchen gardens are being promoted by AME Foundation with support of Tata Hitachi, Dharwad, to encourage consumption of nutritious food among the farming households and also earn supplemental income from the surpluses. Shri. Prashant Dixit, Tata Hitachi graced the occasion , distributed the kits and motivated the communities to take up kitchen gardening.
- Tata Hitachi supports nutrition gardens in Dharwad
- Supraja team visit to Dharmapuri Area Unit
- SRM University Students visit to AMEF Chintamani Area Unit
- AME Foundation has been recognised by IT Department for timely deduction and remittance of TDS
- Dr. Narayan Hegde, has been felicitated by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India