SRM Students visit: Sixty eight students from SRM University visited the area as part of their exposure trip on the 15 November, 2019. Executive Director along with the team shared about AME’s approach, the significance of ecological agriculture, and the FFS methods of learning. They visited the FFS field and observed the mixed cropping systems, the better growth of crops when compared to control plots, interacted with the farmers and appreciated their learnings.
- Supraja team visit to Dharmapuri Area Unit
- SRM University Students visit to AMEF Chintamani Area Unit
- AME Foundation has been recognised by IT Department for timely deduction and remittance of TDS
- Dr. Narayan Hegde, has been felicitated by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
- AMEF presents in a ICAR-National Conference